Count Broccula's veg-head ramblings

My home experiments with vegetarian cooking. Focused on seasonal produce with some vegan stuff thrown in for good measure. I may include random other food-related stuff as I please.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Ah, the weekend

I hardly made any food this weekend. I basically ate some fruit, a salad, then went to Three Sisters with my mom for dinner (had the veggie fajitas -- delicious!) then today it was back to the work grind. I had a muffin for breakfast, a Trader Joe's Veggie Rice Bowl for lunch, then Piggs and I went to Malouf's Taste of Lebanon for dinner. I had a falafel sandwich and he had lamb. Yummy stuff. Okay, that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to my next veggie box in two days, and I got some oranges from Mom's tree. The cookies are still delicious.
The Countess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home