Count Broccula's veg-head ramblings

My home experiments with vegetarian cooking. Focused on seasonal produce with some vegan stuff thrown in for good measure. I may include random other food-related stuff as I please.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Asparagus success!

Yep, without having read in advance that he was being experimented on, Piggs volunteered "This is good, what did you put on it?" about the asparagus. I'm not sure I'd peel it every time, but I can see the benefit of it as well. We also had artichokes and a big salad with peas, cheese, rasperry vinaigrette, Bacos, leeks, and carrot curls (sometimes it's just fun to curl them, what can I say?).

1 Comments:

Blogger Piggs said...

It was quite good. Normally I have issues with the strong flavor of asparagus, but the new method, which included peeling was great! I was actually confused at several points as to what I was eating it was so not like the usual flavor.

Dr. Mockula, experimenter supreme!!!

March 11, 2005 at 8:06:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home